Tuesday, January 13, 2009

just jotting

The morning is rushing in. I have bacon on the hot plate getting ready for my morning breakfast. I wonder how my day would come out. I am anxious at some point but totally so. I just recall and feel guilty that I have not done enough about my schedules and projects for each night after work. Although the task that replaced it was quite important as well. 

I am focused on making this iMac of mine to work again. I am considering on buying a new Mac OS X leopard software for it. Do I need it? This tool can be very useful down the road. For now I have this Macbook to work with. But I want to upgrade this as well. I also want to move that iMac to a better place that I can work on comfortably. I have to figure that one out.

I have not started on my latest graphic yet. I already set it up on illustrator and all I have to do is sit my self down and make the vectors. But I have not done anything so far.

No comments: