Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sharing is good for the soul.

I have a number of things to finish with regards to my art. I failed to share this part of myself and whenever I do share it, it's always been well received. Last night I began to post some of my work on deviantart.com, I was very satisfied that I finally did this. It drives me to create more, it helps me evaluate my work and most of all, it pushes me forward to the next best thing I can do.

This process can be true with other things in life, but in order to get to that point, one has to determine that it is what one really loves to do. Being true to oneself is extremely important. I am beyond the exercised 'join-in-bandwagon-fad-trend' and it really does not do any good for the soul.

Peace everyone!

If you want to see the graphics I've posted, here's the link:
http://vertetcru.deviantart.com/

No comments: