Sunday, January 18, 2009

The household is in order and clean. I have my two computers fully functioning and running. There are a few more equipment that needed repair and one of them is the manual sewing machine I had since August last year.

I found a repair shop on Mission St. just around the corner of my street. I might take it there on Thursday and see if they can repair it. I'm pretty sure they can. It would be really exciting to have it working like it used to.

Now I have to concentrate on my own work, redeem every single bit of time I can grab to the creation of my work. I have dedicated the Macbook to a certain amount of work I can do online and writing as I do here. I don't want to load too much music in here, just the ones I truly like. Perhaps a good compilation of my favorite music.

I also have to put down a list of promises for myself to accomplish this new year. 43 things can be a good helping tool for that. I have to overhaul that and see the real advantages of that list on the internet. It is powerful and I think it will truly help me a lot.

With regards to finance. I spent too much this first couple of weeks. I needed the equipment though to fulfill what I need to do. I have been denying myself this things for a long time. It's about time that I gather my resources and be productive. I have a software that can track down my expenditures. I have not maximized the capabilities of it yet. I will soon.

No comments: