Thursday, March 20, 2008

Time for the New Year


New year for me starts on this very day! The 20th of March was when I entered into these God given abundance of life. From this day on back, it's been a really wild, fun and interesting ride. I look forward to a bright and even brighter future. For that to happen, only the present would be it's deciding factor and each day begins with the anticipation of what unfolds in a given day.

As this new year starts before me, these few activities remain to be very interesting. I want to continue to do these things for the rest of the years that would come. I feel a very positive energy when I am immersed in their detailed functions. I find them to be the worth of my existence and the real wealth that I create for myself and for others to enjoy. They are the reflection of who I am and for those who know me, they know what they are.

As I ride around 'my' city today, I am very much content and satisfied on what I've seen and the rest of the world I have yet to see, as it is, as it comes, as it reveals itself.

~ Arnel

No comments: